Director Of E.DIA.M.ME.
Founder and Former Director of EDIAMME
E.DIA.M.ME. aims at:
- Researching and enhancing issues concerning education of both repatriated and Greeks living abroad as well as foreigners living in Greece, in accordance with their socioeconomic and cultural characteristics and the cultural conditions of the country each group live
- Producing educational material for the teaching of Greek culture as well as greek as a Second Language and educating teachers who will teach the material to the aforementioned students and foreign students abroad
- Promoting bilingual, bicultural and intercultural education through research and cooperation with other institutions in Greece and abroad
- Promoting intercultural and European dim ension in Education in Greece as well as intercultural, comparative, historical and sociological studies concerning education in European and Mediterranean countries
- Cooperation with the Departments of the University of Crete
- Organizing seminars, symposiums, conferences, lectures and carrying out publications.